Thursday, February 18, 2010

THAT FAST SHIT

We here at Wild Life hq, would like to present you with a new mix of uptempo hip hop, juke, and a little soca for good measure.

that fast shit by lifepartner
that-fast-shit

intro - lifepartner
buring like paris (lifepartner juke blend) - house of ladosha
no butt - mister ries
where you from - dj slugo
leave my girl (juke remix) - ben one
every girl (gant-man back it up juke mix) - young money
sonic - dj pillsbury
spanish juke - maddjazz
i'm a star (m-i-c juke remix) - jeremih
el tigeraso (nguzunguzu remix) - maluca
pon de floor (oh snap!! soca roadmix) - major lazer
בא לי זין- תמצצי - usa 808
time 2 shine - double jay
twist em up - dj pillsbury
uah ooooh - dj clent
jukin that shit (bros before hoes remix) - nt4/djv

1 comment:

  1. nice mix! I gotta hit up your parties next time I'm back visiting Portland, I'd much rather hear this than what I normally hear at Portland clubs, which is too often bad dubstep.

    ReplyDelete

Followers